2010/04/08

BACK!  

0 comments

pretty in RED is back! After a short... well two year long absence. Much has changed in my life since I started this blog, and I have tried to create many other blogs since then, but my heart truly belongs here.
I’m assuming the blog will have a little bit of a different tone, seeing as how I am now two years older, two years wiser, and twice as likely to forget to regularly post.
But honestly, it’s my blog and I can post when I want to.
If anyone does end up reading this, just know that I would like to apologize now for all the rants about my attempts at weight loss. But I need an outlet, and I figured “why not the internet, it’s what everyone else seems to do!”
To end this I would just like to say that, no I would not jump off a bridge if everyone else did.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ BACK!